Sunday, January 27, 2013

Betsy Celebration & Kenmore 1050 Folklore

I celebrate Betsy Johnson yet again! The dress to the left is very similar to project dresses that were created on the last Project Runway series by Uli.

A classic style is timeless yet contemporary at the same time.










 To the left are several Prairie dresses and hats designed by Betsy Johnson. I thought these were pretty and reminiscent of the 70's. I was a bridesmaid in several weddings and the hats we wore were similar to those in the picture on the right in this photo, with large brims and a ribbon trim in the center.
 I found this ad for a sewing machine that I purchased at a thrift store a couple of years ago for $12.00. I still need a plug for it, but I know it is very popular due to it's light weight and sturdy mechanics.
Here is a photo of the actual machine itself along with the attachments, etc. The attachment box is detachable from underneath the needle plate area. Pretty cool feature for the forgetful types such as myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment