Sunday, January 13, 2013

This is another vintage pattern that I found that is also by a Young Designer Deanna Littell. She also made patterns for Butterick along with Betsy Johnson, Mary Quant, and others. Isn't the pocket detail on the coat beautiful???

If you want to find many FREE great patterns, visit www.fabrics.com. They have a great variety of absolutely FREE patterns that are totally great and can be printed at home. Even tho it is a pain in the ass to print them out, cut and tape, you can save lots of money and get lots of great looks. I'm currently working on a jacket that I'll post when completed. It is made out of fleece and I am using up my fleece scrap pile to complete the jacket.



1 comment:

  1. VERY cute pattern! Looking forward to seeing your new jacket as well.

    BTW--LOVED the Sistine Chapel reminder on my blog! That made me feel MUCH better about taking 7 years to finish a dress. :)

    ReplyDelete